Crochet * Granny Square “Somalia”

eliZZZa
By eliZZZa August 7, 2011 04:02

Crochet * Granny Square “Somalia”

We run a fundraising for Somalia during August – similar to the one for Japan initiated by Großmütterchen’s Blogspot. I modified the famous “African Flower” granny from hexagon to square format. You are invited cordially to join!

For starters – please use cotton or cotton-mixture matching hook #3 mm. The granny squares should measure appr. 10-11 cm. We will give you more information on how to proceed shortly.

Teilen : Share on FacebookShare on PinterestShare on GooglePlusShare on TwitterShare on Linkedin
eliZZZa
By eliZZZa August 7, 2011 04:02
Write a comment

11 Comments

1. Krystle K. Februar 27, 22:27

Hello! I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely adore this pattern and have found it extremely helpful! I created an English transcription from your video on my blog and wanted to make sure there was proper linkage to you as the original creator. Here is my transcription of your video: http://effwords.wordpress.com/2012/01/25/quilt-trip/

Thank you, Lila!
    -Krystle

[Antwort]

2. Karen Tatman August 24, 07:44

How do I get this pattern in English?
    Thank you.

[Antwort]

Lila Antwort vom August 25th, 2013 19:25:

Dear @Karen Tatman,

in English there ist just the video tutorial. A written pattern is only in German available.

Greetings, Lila

[Antwort]

3. Ana Maria Giordano Juli 13, 23:02

Thank you so much for your explanation!! this is wonderful for so many things!

[Antwort]

4. rachel forbes März 13, 21:56

wow! not only a lovely pattern and for charity, but you can freely translate the pattern aswell. what a lady you are and thank you for the pattern and the reminder that charity work is just as much fun.

[Antwort]

5. Meli Februar 3, 02:45

Thank you so much for this lovely pattern, and the english translation! Beautiful. :)

[Antwort]

6. Lisa März 19, 13:29

Love this variation of granny square. will have to incorporate this on the afghan for my bed !

[Antwort]

7. Jacqueline März 3, 23:35

Bedankt voor het delen van dit patroontje.
    Ik heb een link geplaatst naar dit bericht.
    Groetjes Jacqueline

[Antwort]

8. Nynke Stone Oktober 24, 11:45

Vielen Dank für das tutorial.

I liked the “somalia” very much and with the video it is easy to make it. It is a wonderfull project.

I used the squares for a granny square bag (to be). If you like to see the result, I put it on my blog: http://nynkestone.blogspot.com/2011/10/wip-granny-square-bag.html.
    Here I also put a link to your post and pattern.

With kind regards,

Nynke Stone

[Antwort]

Melanie J. Antwort vom April 24th, 2013 01:57:

@Nynke Stone, how did you get pattern in English? I am having trouble translating. Can you help me?

Thanks,

Melanie J.

[Antwort]

Lila Antwort vom April 24th, 2013 09:31:

Dear @Melanie J.,

this video is in English.

Sincerely, Lila

[Antwort]

View comments

Write a comment

Your e-mail address will not be published.
Required fields are marked*

Suchen

Suchbegriffe

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,